The vCAD team never sits still. Their goal is to ensure each user has the very best experience with the tool. The latest project on their list: show all the unique ways to fly or walk through your project so you can maximize your experience and interaction. The navigation is so smooth and eye-opening for users exploring designs – on every platform.
In under a minute, this video will teach you how to navigate an immersive 3D model on your computer with the web viewer. We also broke it down with a quick cheat sheet below (that's right, we're now taking notes for you, to make the process even easier).
- To look around, left click and drag the mouse
- To move forward, click twice and hold
- To move in any direction, use the arrow keys (forward, backward, left, right)
- To move quickly, use the mouse scroll wheel and go foward and backward
- To change elevation, use the shift key to decrease and the space bar to increase
There you have it! It's quite simple and intuitive – at the same time very effective (and fun) as you move around freely to experience a design from every angle. Plus, you always have the option to experience your model in virtual reality too.
We invite you to take the navigation for a spin. Please share your experience and feedback with us. The team is always looking for more ways to make improvements!